Flexibility. Reliability. Productivity.
Adopting a flexible business model allows you to allocate resources when and where it matters. Flexibility, reliability and efficiency together with minimal capital investment and maximum productivity are essential in achieving this model.
The X2300 is a desktop solution suited to, bank branches, cash centres, casinos, commercial banks, currency exchange offices and retailers. It maximises operating efficiency and maintains the highest levels of accuracy and security. This product also supports our extensive wider portfolio of products with low set up and operational cost.
Truly flexible, accurate and reliable. The X2300 is a small desktop solution that is very easy to use and offers a high level of versatility to suit our customer requirements. Functionality includes rapid counting, sorting by denomination, high-grade authentication and denomination verification and multi-currency processing. It can be easily configured with six different counting and sorting modes. This high-speed solution has three different speed settings that can be adjusted at the touch of a button. The X2300 has unrivalled dust protection capability, ensuring a clean and safe environment for users, their colleagues, and customers.
The X2300 is part of a wider product portfolio, for more information on the full X Range™ of products please click here
Market leading sensor technology
- Accurate and consistent fitness sorting that meets global standards
- Fitness detection for soiling, ink wear, holes & tears, cornerfolds, missing corners, tape
- Authenticity detection including full-width multi-channel magnetics, double-sided ultra-violet (UV) and infra-red (IR), contact image sensors (CIS)
Easily removable cover
- Quick access for jam clearance
- Optional dust cover that tucks neatly away under the chassis
Six flexible counting modes
- Configurable to meet customer requirements
- Efficient and accurate counting
Six sorting modes
- Enabling rapid sorting by denomination, series and orientation
Large capacity Feeder
- Processes paper, polymer and mix substrate banknotes
- Continuous feeding of up to 500 bank notes
Colour touch screen
- Ergonomic design
- Highly intuitive graphical user interface
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Serial number identification
- Supports OCR hotlist
- LAN / USB / RS232
- Can be connected to an external accounting display (optional)
- Can be connected to an external printer (optional)
"CPS is a critical partner to our business. Their ECM™ BI software and sorting machines, supported by a service and maintenance programme makes up our fully integrated solution, which has enabled us to increase throughput and efficiency."
"The 7000™ QC is used in our inspection of new banknotes in addition to the inspection and analysis of the quality of banknotes in circulation and in quality verification and destruction of unfit banknotes. This combination is cost effective for us and gives us good flexibility, and we are overall very satisfied with the solution."