Privet Capital is a London-based dynamic and entrepreneurial private investment company which specialises in working with interesting businesses which have a strong core offering. With growth focus innate to their corporate philosophy, the group is dedicated to assisting management teams to implement growth and value creation through operational improvements.
Privet Capital is owned by four experienced businessmen with a powerful blend of financial and operational backgrounds and has £40m funds under management
Privet Capital’s focus is on:
- Identifying companies with untapped potential
- Providing stability, clarity and focus
- Supporting long-term growth
- Building sustainable businesses
What Privet Capital brings to CPS and our customers
- Significant investment and financial stability
- A dedicated team of operational specialists who will partner with the CPS management team to maximise growth potential
- Considerable experience in delivering large Government contracts and complex long term solutions
- A corporate commitment to Operational Excellence and Profitable Growth
The Privet Capital Team
Chris Hyman CBE
"CPS is a critical partner to our business. Their ECM™ BI software and sorting machines, supported by a service and maintenance programme makes up our fully integrated solution, which has enabled us to increase throughput and efficiency."
"The 7000™ QC is used in our inspection of new banknotes in addition to the inspection and analysis of the quality of banknotes in circulation and in quality verification and destruction of unfit banknotes. This combination is cost effective for us and gives us good flexibility, and we are overall very satisfied with the solution."