CPS has a comprehensive internal communications programme, using a variety of channels, in place to ensure that all employees understand the part they will play in execution of our new strategy and are motivated to work together to achieve our strategic goals. This programme is managed by a dedicated resource and creates a framework for regular two-way communication across the company.
We hold regular global business update calls, which are open to all employees, and the Leadership Team regularly visit our key sites to get closer to the business and our people.
We recognise the importance of sharing and celebrating success around the business and one of the ways we do this is via regularly updated news stories in our newsletter and via email.
In our continuing efforts to meet CPS’ internal and external customers' needs, we continually strive to observe and assess individual, departmental and organisational needs in order to:
- Assist employees in their personal and professional development and advancement
- Assist employees with resolving personal problems that impact work performance
- Conceptualise, design and present training programs intended to motivate, challenge, strengthen and enlighten staff and to align professional skills with organisational needs
- Enhance customer service
- Enhance intra and inter department teamwork
- Enhance workforce/organisational flexibility
- Improve key interpersonal skills including communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Improve quality and quantity of productivity
- Increase employee commitment, encourage favourable attitudes, loyalty and cooperation
- Lower turnover and absenteeism rates
- Meet regulatory and legal requirements
- Induct new employees to the business
- Promote and support change and assist individual and departments as they adapt to change
- Promote diversity and prevent and address discriminatory and harassing workplace behaviours
- Share information related to Human Resources and other company policies and procedures
"CPS is a critical partner to our business. Their ECM™ BI software and sorting machines, supported by a service and maintenance programme makes up our fully integrated solution, which has enabled us to increase throughput and efficiency."
"The 7000™ QC is used in our inspection of new banknotes in addition to the inspection and analysis of the quality of banknotes in circulation and in quality verification and destruction of unfit banknotes. This combination is cost effective for us and gives us good flexibility, and we are overall very satisfied with the solution."