The Cobra® sets the standard for mid-speed banknote processing, offering the convenience of modularity, the confidence that comes from its comprehensive detection performance, and the day-in, day-out productivity ensured by its proven banknote handling capability. The Cobra is engineered to meet the needs of all of our customers and can be upgraded to ensure compatibility with new banknote designs and security features.
The Cobra offers an unparalleled choice of output options designed to handle the demands confronting cash handling organisations. Different numbers of output pockets can be easily configured to meet various processing needs. Cobra can be upgraded on site, adding extra pockets or modifying sorting processes or detectors to maximise your investment as your business needs change.
Through its flexible processing capabilities, robust infrastructure and open architecture, the Cobra sorter provides high levels of productivity, offering a cash processing solution which is tailored to the specific needs of your organisation.
Combined with our service philosophy and commitment to quality assurance, the Cobra provides a reliable and intelligent solution which has the capability to significantly enhance operational performance, delivering a clear return on investment over the machine’s extended lifespan.
- 2,000 banknote capacity feeder and processing speeds up to 12 banknotes per second combined with operating efficiency, delivers class-leading performance.
- Compact and simple transport design grips the banknote on both sides ensuring superior handling of poor quality banknotes.
- Open architecture allows seamless integration with networks and cash management systems such as ECM™ ISA and Automated Commercial Deposit Processing (ACDP), optimising productivity and efficiency.
- Highly engineered to combine performance with robustness, the Cobra® is built for 24/7 availability and investment. Design allows for easy access to belt bath for jam clearance.
- Ability to add or remove modules on-site in minutes, with a range of output options including additional pockets.
- Advanced colour graphical user interface clearly shows the number and location of notes processed and guides the operator.
- Large, easy accessible output and reject pockets give maximum visibility of contents while increasing operator efficiency. Bright LED indicators prompt operator action.
- An extensive range of accounting and performance reports in both CSV and A4 print format.
We believe your data belongs to you, and the open architecture of our hardware and software solutions gives you direct access to your data, without having to come through us.Read More
ECM™ is our market-leading integrated cash supply chain platform, enabling the strict application of internal processes and providing security, control and visibility of new and used note inventory.Read More
Our range includes solutions for the smallest operations to large-scale, high-volume cash centres. Open architecture allows seamless integration with networks and cash management systems such as ECM™.Read More
ACDP enables the processing of multiple customer deposits continuously in one pass. This is complemented by QDP™ which increases productivity by speeding up the reconciliation process.Read More
SmartShred™ provides total security and confidence in secure banknote destruction and includes bespoke end-to-end destruction, air conveying and collection systems.Read More
If you are looking to upgrade existing equipment, expand capacity, increase efficiency, integrate software or build a brand-new cash centre, our team will work with you every step of the way.Read More
Single Note Inspection
Developed by CPS to meet the needs of banknote printing works, the 9000™ single note inspection system will ensure your banknotes meet the defined quality standard.Read More
Service & Support
We offer a range of tailored service and support options, designed to optimise machine up-time and performance as well as maximise the longevity of the machines.Read More
"CPS is a critical partner to our business. Their ECM™ BI software and sorting machines, supported by a service and maintenance programme makes up our fully integrated solution, which has enabled us to increase throughput and efficiency."
"The 7000™ QC is used in our inspection of new banknotes in addition to the inspection and analysis of the quality of banknotes in circulation and in quality verification and destruction of unfit banknotes. This combination is cost effective for us and gives us good flexibility, and we are overall very satisfied with the solution."