The 9000™ employs state-of-the-art camera and sensor systems to inspect every banknote at the highest level of detail. The Banknote Quality Inspection System (BQIS™) examines quality in every element of the banknote and at every level of feature recognition to detect any banknote that doesn’t meet the defined specification.
At a speed of 2,400 banknotes per minute, the 9000 processes banknotes according to the inspection decision. Banknotes that meet the defined quality standard are strapped into packets and optionally bundled, labelled and wrapped. Banknotes that have failed to meet the inspection criteria are securely destroyed by the fully-integrated on-line shredder or stacked for review and off-line destruction.
Throughout the process, inbuilt security systems guard your banknotes. The exact progress and location of every banknote are logged in real time by the Banknote Management Information System (BMIS™) allowing you to pinpoint the batch, bundle and even packet that a banknote can be found in. The system’s powerful and ﬂexible search functionality allows users to query this information by any variable, while its report generation capability ensures that key metrics are communicated quickly, clearly and accessibly.
- Open secure architecture giving the user full access and control of the system. Includes defining pocket types and inspection parameters for both print quality and authentication of security features.
- User interface provides graphically-illustrated task guidance and comprehensive diagnostic screens, increasing operator productivity and system availability.
- Modular design of the 9000™ creates a fully configurable and customisable solution that will integrate seamlessly into your production environment.
- Robust system design ensures complete accounting integrity, access control and regulatory compliance.
- Leading-edge sensor design helps to ensure the correct sorting decisions are made on each banknote, improving overall operating efficiency.
- Advanced transport design improves the presentation and handling of banknotes. Inertial corners hold every banknote in a known and fixed position ensuring highly repeatable inspection decisions at the maximum transport speeds.
- Multiple service options include remote diagnostics. Major components can be repaired and calibrated on-site, significantly reducing cost of ownership and increasing machine availability.
- An advanced user interface makes the 9000™ easy to operate and service, maximising machine availability and productivity.
We believe your data belongs to you, and the open architecture of our hardware and software solutions gives you direct access to your data, without having to come through us.Read More
ECM™ is our market-leading integrated cash supply chain platform, enabling the strict application of internal processes and providing security, control and visibility of new and used note inventory.Read More
Our range includes solutions for the smallest operations to large-scale, high-volume cash centres. Open architecture allows seamless integration with networks and cash management systems such as ECM™.Read More
ACDP enables the processing of multiple customer deposits continuously in one pass. This is complemented by QDP™ which increases productivity by speeding up the reconciliation process.Read More
For added efficiency and security, SmartPack™ provides a fully automated system for the collection, transportation, labelling and shrink-wrapping of bundles of up to 1,000 banknotes.Read More
SmartShred™ provides total security and confidence in secure banknote destruction and includes bespoke end-to-end destruction, air conveying and collection systems.Read More
If you are looking to upgrade existing equipment, expand capacity, increase efficiency, integrate software or build a brand-new cash centre, our team will work with you every step of the way.Read More
Service & Support
We offer a range of tailored service and support options, designed to optimise machine up-time and performance as well as maximise the longevity of the machines.Read More
"CPS is a critical partner to our business. Their ECM™ BI software and sorting machines, supported by a service and maintenance programme makes up our fully integrated solution, which has enabled us to increase throughput and efficiency."
"The 7000™ QC is used in our inspection of new banknotes in addition to the inspection and analysis of the quality of banknotes in circulation and in quality verification and destruction of unfit banknotes. This combination is cost effective for us and gives us good flexibility, and we are overall very satisfied with the solution."