With ACDP, banknotes are handled and processed only once, reducing the cost of processing each banknote.
ACDP enables you to process multiple customer deposits continuously in a single pass, without stops for batch balancing and reports. This maximises uptime of the machine and reduces processing time. Header and trailer cards are used to separate and identify each deposit and enable instant crediting back to your customer.
ACDP offers limitless options for combining several processes, such as fitness sorting, orientating and spreading mixed denominations into a single pass process.
ACDP enables you to:
- Process high and low-volume customer deposits in the same pass.
- Reconcile deposits continuously while processing.
- Process multi-denomination currency.
- Accept mixed media deposits such as coupons and vouchers in any orientation.
- Offer automated prime count facilities to retail customers.
- Reduce manual handling of banknotes, increasing security and efficiency